Monday, January 02, 2006

I will be having a baby in less than 2 months...

I really wish I could drive because I have a million things I need to buy yet for the baby. I wish I could walk around a store for that matter. I ordered the bedding online today and also ordered the replacement parts for the pump. A lot of the stuff I still need, I can't really find online. Stuff like lap pads, diapers, wipes, diaper rash cream, etc. A lot of the stuff I can find online, but I know it's cheaper in the store and some of it is big and I'd have to pay an arm and a leg for shipping. Stuff like the swing, stroller, pack 'n play, bouncy seat, ear thermometer, grooming set, hamper...

I asked my mom if she wanted to take me somewhere today to pick up a couple of things and she of course said no. I really didn't expect a different answer. So I'm just going to sit here and obsess about it because I'm bored out of my mind and there's nothing else to do. UGH...

At the rate I'm going, Jacob will be here and I still won't have anything that I need.

No comments: